When it comes to writing there is a lot of challenge. It is a challenge when you speak two languages, not only do you need to know how to translate you need to know how to write it. It gets to be a big challenge when you do not know how to use the right vocabulary. I have a hard time using big words in sentences. Also when writing an essay I find it challenging where to put comas, and where to put an end to my essays. Another challenge is that I write really long sentences. My writing is not perfect that is why it is a challenge.
I agree that their are many challenges with writing. When it comes to writing and speaking there both two very different communication skills. Writing essays aren't easy and are complicated with proper English.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Yessica, that why I don't really like to write.
ReplyDeleteYeah, no one's writing is perfect.
ReplyDeleteI agree that it is a challenge to speak and write in two languages. Communicating correctly can be very difficult.
ReplyDeletei have lots of trouble with my writing as well. I feel like taking this comm. tech class is helping me with my problem personally.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Yessica. I can relate to what you're saying because I speak two different languages and sometimes it's confusing and trying to understand so many words in Spanish and English.
ReplyDeleteYeah I also get confused on when i should put a coma. But my English teacher really focuses on where putting a coma is necessary, so i really get practice and try to learn it.
ReplyDelete