Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Writing as a teen.

As a teen there is too much to do that sonetimes we do not have enough time. For example if we get home tired there is no time to write on a journal. If there is time, when we get to the point of writing something  you have too many emotions going on you don't know what to write. In the other hand us teens find time to be on social media. Social media has taken a big part of our time that we do not realize. We should be able to have time to write a couple thoughts and ideas in a journal. 

5 comments:

  1. I agree that teenagers don't have enough time or energy to write. I think it is ironic that we can go on social media and write but not actually write it down on paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had many days when I simply have not had time to do an assignment because I was either at sports or work. However, I have also procrastinated with social media. It is obvious that the struggle of writing with our busy lives is both self inflicted, and caused by events out of our control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree 100% with u because I always am so tired when i start anything to do with homework. My mind always has 1000 things running threw it and homework isn't one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. Social media has taken control over us. We spent most of the time on social media instead of doing something good for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are completely on point. Social media has become a very unessential tool for our social life. We don't realize it but it is dumbing us down and bringing us down as well.

    ReplyDelete