Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Future Career Interests

After I graduate, I will enroll to Hancock for a while to finish the prerequisites I need to be a hygienist. Then I will attend Oxnard College for the 2 year Hygienist Program. I am interested in this career because I will be working with patients. Also because I like to help people with their hygiene. This career caught my attention because Dentist's uniforms are really cute, and I will be wearing the uniforms when I become a hygienist. It will take me total of 4-5 years to achieve this career I am interested in. It will take a while, but everything will be worth it.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you, everything will be worth it at the end. You'll be doing something you enjoy for the rest if your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessica, I am excited that you have your goals in place. It is not easy for most high school students to know what they want and I realize that. All I can say is everyone has to begin with some kind of goal in mind. We can never know if we really will want what we begin until we try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Oxnard College is a great alternative to Hancock College. I thought it was funny how you think dentist uniforms are cute haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty cool that you have everything planned ahead of time. Also you shouldn't just choose that job because of the uniform, you should do it because you'll love the job! But I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a Hygienist is an interesting job to work in. Four to Five years will pass by fast and before you know it you will a Hygienist. Good luck and don't give up on what you want to do in life.

    ReplyDelete